Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Question for all my Fellow Bloggers:

When you post pictures do they all appear at the top of your post and then you have to drag them down to place them where you want them? Because it seems like a lot of work to put pictures on here when you have to drag each one down to where you want it. And after dragging all the pictures, the spacing between paragraphs gets all messed up and I then have to backspace a whole bunch to get rid of all the extra space. Is there a way to just add a picture to the last place you stopped typing at? Hope this makes sense... I need help!

3 comments:

Keri Ronk said...

That's the same thing that happens when I post too.. Its annoying

Sorry I haven't emailed you yet, my friend is in Florida and is working on changing over all of their phone numbers and emails and all that.

Tell Kyle that we say Happy Birthday!!

Sarah said...

Yes,when I post I have to move the pictures around. It would be nice if they changed that.

Missing Oki said...

What I do is copy and past my comments around the pictures. It is faster and easier than dragging.