Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH....

...to my husband! Kyle is 24 today! Well, if we were in the states he'd still be 23.... hmmm... that could get confusing. BUT, we aren't there so today is officially his birthday here in Oki. He woke up this morning and thought I had forgotten his birthday, but then came into the living room to see that I had NOT forgotten. He was pretty excited to see some presents sitting on the chair for him. I got him snorkeling gear, because we always talk about going but still haven't. So hopefully he'll get good use out of it. I also bought him a dart board (we played on our anniversary weekend at the game room they had on the resort and found out it's actually fun!) And last but not least, I purchased some golf balls for my aspiring golf pro. :)

No comments: