Monday, January 18, 2010

You know what I miss and could really go for like... RIGHT NOW?

SONIC!!!! I could eat EVERYTHING in this picture. I think I would substitute the sandwich for a Toasted BLT, but the one in the picture looks sooo good. With a strawberry limeaid on the side.



Along with Sonic, I could go for a chicken sandwich from Chic Fil A with some waffle fries and SWEET TEA!!! And something about those little pickles they put on the sandwich makes it taste so much better.Their lemonade is also divine.

chickFilA.jpg




I could also go for some Outback Steakhouse! It's not necessarily a favorite of mine, but I want a BLOOMIN' ONION, with that delicious sauce they serve with it. MMmmmm.

outback_steakhouse.png

outback-steakhouse-bloomin-onion-coupon.jpg


Oh, and I really miss my momma's cooking. Nothing beats a home cooked meal. Maybe Okinawa will get smart and get some of these restaurants on the island. Or mom, you can just move here and cook for me. Haha... kidding, of course. Can you believe Kyle and I looked into buying a Chic Fil A franchise to consider putting one on the island for some extra cash flow? HAHA. We weren't too serious about it, but really, that may have been a genius idea. Supposedly they are only about $5,000 dollars to buy one. Anyone got some extra cash laying around?!?



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Are we having cravings or what!? I just died when I read this.