Okay, I know what you are thinking. PB and banana WITH mayo?!?! GROSSSS. But really, don't knock it until you try it! This is a sandwich my dad always made us as kids (his mom made them when he was growing up.) So it might just be a 'southern thing.' But, honestly it is soooooo tasty! I had this for breakfast. Yes, I realize this really is not a healthy meal. But hey, at least I got my fruit in there. :) And I will admit... this is probably more of an acquired taste.
The ingredients....
Be sure to spread a good layer of peanut butter on one side and mayo on the other. This is where it can get tricky. Getting just the right amount of each. Because if you put too much mayo ... yuck!
2 comments:
haha this does look gross.... when we were little my sister used to insist on having peanut butter, jelly, and velvetta cheese sandwiches! Gross!! And Brian likes peanut butter and mustard sandwiches which I also think is gross!
ok....I am not thoroughly and completely nauseous! :-P
Glad you enjoyed it though. I think I puked a little in my mouth.
Post a Comment